BlogLovin

Follow

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Blending in with the Green




Feeling a little clueless.. 



So In this outfit I am slowly thinking of autumn/winter and how my wardrobe will change through those seasons. I will definitely be investing in more tartan skirts as I have seen many around which makes me even more excited! Tartan is one of my favourite trends as it was last year however this year it seems to be more traditional tartan with skirts that look more like kilts. 




So onto the outfit! it was a spur of the moment buy from TKMAXX as I only went in to buy a bag for uni. So first ill talk about my amazing new beautiful bag. The bag is big, well big enough for me anyway I prefer bags of this size rather than massive shopper bags as I fill it up too much and get a shoulder ache. So the bag is a black patent material and has a cute frill cut into the flap on the front of the bag. It was under £40.00 which made me very happy. So the jumper I saw immediately as its NEON! but the skirt I saw and just fell inlove! I had to get it even though they only had it in a size ten which, yes means it is a bit big around the waist. I went to go pay for everything and remembered the neon jumper and how perfectly they would go together. About ten minutes later and I had my first outfit for uni sorted, I also thought how it may be colder up in Birmingham so paired this preppy look with some black over the knee socks and cut out shoes.






You can see what I mean by blending in with the green...



Outfit Details

Jumper - TKMAX
Skirt - TKMAX 
Bag - TKMAX
Shoes - Primark
Socks - Primark



Thanks for reading! 
x C x


No comments:

Post a Comment