BlogLovin

Follow

Monday 8 September 2014

Sky Blue Beach


Hey guys! So for todays blog post I decided to take full advantage of living on an island by having my photos taken at one of my favourite beaches. I was sent this beautiful play-suit by the lovely people at fashion-union. The sky blue colour of the play-suit contrasts really well against the yellow print of the flowers. The thing i love most about this play-suit is how delicate and dainty the sleeves are, they have a keyhole in each shoulder which is the attached to the flow of fabric ending just before the elbow. I am in love with this play-suit lots so THANKYOU FASHION UNION! I decided to keep the outfit simple by adding a very old bag of mine that my dad got me from Italy as it works with the whole boho theme I was going for. I put my favourite wedged sandals on and knotted a belt around the middle to create more depth for my outfit. Last but not least I matched my lipstick to my peach bow head band from Amelia Jane London.



Outfit Details

Play-suit - Fashion Union
Head band - Amelia Jane London
Shoes - Shoe Zone 
Bag - Italy 
Sun Glasses - Newlook
Belt - Primark



















Thanks for reading! 
x C x

1 comment:

  1. I love your style, that playsuit is so lovely!
    Your photos are great!

    Amy X
    www.atouchofpastels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete