BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday 20 September 2014

Transitioning into Autumn





Outfit Details 

Bardot crop top - Topshop 
Red leather jacket - H&M
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins
Nude Heels - Paris Hilton



As like all bloggers I am trying to find a way to transition from my summer outfit posts to more autumnal themed ones. Ill start ditching the bare legged look for tights and the vests for chunky knits. 


I just want to say how I wore these heels for the purpose of the photos, one they don't fit so were so un -comfy and two I DONT WEAR HEELS ever as I'm so tall.



So this skirt has to be one of my favourite midi skirts that I own... I own a lot. It was another buy that happened as I was paying ( well my mum) I saw it and immediately fell in love with the print and colours and thought to myself how perfect it will be for autumn. So as the print on the skirt is so pretty I went for a nude, burgundy red and black colour combo as I wanted the skirt to be the main focus for this outfit. 







Thanks for reading! Whats your favourite item of clothing to help you transition into autumn ? 
 x C x



No comments:

Post a Comment