BlogLovin

Follow

Sunday 11 June 2017

Leopard Lingerie - The Tacky Print I Love

So first things first, If you can't remember who I am and what this blog is about then here's a little recap for the old and new viewers. My Names Coral Baker, I started this fashion blog back in 2012/2013 and started to grow a name for myself, you may remember me originally as @Misscocochanel on both Youtube and Instagram for a while, and some might just know me as The Coral Diaries a newcomer to the blogging world back then. So now its 2017 and I've neglected this blog for over 3 years and lost my following on social media all because I couldn't prioritise a life where I had Work, University and a Boyfriend so for that I'm really sorry. I've tried a come back a few times each year and it hasn't worked out but this time I am determined to make it stick as blogging is where my passion lies be at blogging about Lingerie, Fashion or even Food, it's the one thing I always come back too when I'm sat thinking about life and what I regret.

So what now you may ask ... well for me as for many other graduates, I will be going back home to the little old Isle of Wight. You must all think reading this I'm MAD because I'll be moving from a city where something is always going on and there is a lot of opportunities to somewhere which is economically failing. But for me the Island is home, It's where all my family is and right now it's a place of sanctuary I can go too to figure out what my next move is after I have graduated.

Now I have got that all off of my chest on to the exciting new blog post ( she hopes) so this is my long overdue comeback and what better way than to blog about Lingerie, Fashion and Kittens all in one post!

We all love summer don't we mainly because of the sun and the HUGE sales it brings about towards the end of it. Being the beginning of June now is the time sales are starting to pop up everywhere and lucky for me the Boux Avenue sale is on which means I can justify spending £30 on two sets because of my staff discount. Oh, I do LOVE my job sometimes. After falling in love with the Mariette in pink from last season sale I couldn't say no when the leopard print Mariette went into sale. Now leopard for me used to be a NO GO but after purchasing my third Honey Birdette bra which was the leopard Dolce balconette I instantly fell in love with the oh so tacky but so fabulous print.

Honey Birdette - Dolce Leo Longline Cap Sleeve Bra 

What else can I say about this bra except the design is stunning! perfect amount of leopard and lace to pull of the glamorous vintage style. 


So the fit itself isn't the best, it's not a bra you could wear every day just because of the capped lace sleeves and the boning of the underwire for the long line, because it's a longline the boning of the Bra sits at the top of your sternum which after time can feel a little tight and uncomfortable. The style is a 10/10 for me, the delicate Italian lace, the details of the bow and jewel on the centre front and the perfect amount of lace really makes this a sexy fierce look. The one aspect of Honey Birdette that I find odd is the cup fitting, I Ordered a 32C in this Bra and I find I'm popping over the lace a little, I mean it could be a factor of things from how un-stretchy the material is too being a little fuller on the top of my bust than the bottom but overall I LOVE this bra and company. Definitely underrated in the UK! 

£60 - https://uk.honeybirdette.com/products/dolce-leo-bra - .. the price may deter you but the quality definitely lives up to the price, also if you sign up at the moment to their emails you can grab yourself £10 off your first order! perfect much or what. 






You may be thinking but CORAL YOU ARE NOT MATCHING ! ... the reason for this is because I personally didn't like the matching pants for the Dolce Leo set as much as I love these black high waisted lace back briefs from Ann Summers. Heres details of the lace back .. yes that is me modeling it was a favour for a friend and her Final Major Project. 


High Waisted briefs are kind of an obsession I have found myself with over the last few months due to the influx of them in stores including Boux. These however are amazing! the design of the corsetted lace back had me so entranced online and the feel and fit is even better in person! Just be weary when you wash them to tie the laces at the bottom in a secure knot otherwise it will become unravelled and believe me it's a NIGHTMARE to lace back up! 

£10 - Giovanna Lace Up Brief - http://www.annsummers.com/lingerie/lingerie-shop-by-category/lingerie-shop-by-category-knickers-and-thongs/giovanna-lace-up-brief/80511.html 

Mariette Leopard Balconette Bra  - Boux Avenue 

The Boux Aveneue sale this year has been alot better then the stock that would normally go in, alot of high waisted sets and half of the swimwear stock has been reduced to up to 70% off! So for the normal price going from £30 for the bra to an amazing £12 how could I resist! However before you think I opted for the high waisted pants... I didn't, the great thing about this set is that the thong is really pretty and comfortable to wear and for £4 you really can't go wrong! It's not I didn't love the high waisted pants its just as you will be able too see when I start showing my lingerie collection on here .. I have a hell of a lot of high waisted pants and sometimes they can be annoying to wear. 


One point to take into consideration when buying this bra is go up in the cup size due to the mould of the padding, if you don't your be spilling over the top and due to the strappings placement it will look very unflattering. 

£12 - Marriette Leopard Balconette Bra - http://www.bouxavenue.com/bras/mariette-leopard-balconette-bra/101629_01BM30C.html 

£4 - Mariette Strappy Thong - http://www.bouxavenue.com/knickers/mariette-leopard-thong/101630.html?dwvar_101630_color=01BM&dwvar_101630_dressSize=06&cgid= 




Due to the style of the bra I decided to have it on show peeping through a casual white shirt paired with a camel coloured plaid skirt, I have accessorized it with my current obsession which is corset belts. This one I have paired with my outfit is from newlook and I also use it too dress up my uniform at work. Oh and look theres also one of my cat Tinkerbell's kittens ... aren't they so darling or what.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this post of Lingerie, Sales, Fashion and Kittens! 

Much love Coral  





















No comments:

Post a Comment