BlogLovin

Follow

Thursday 15 February 2018

Sassy Red Coat

Hello to my fellow fashionistas,

 I hope you're enjoying my two latest blog posts as I am loving blogging again. It has brought out this light in me that I haven't seen for a few years while being away from home and my lovely photographer my mum. I was going to give a go at styling some Valentines themed outfits for you but unfortunately, after months of dodging ever flu going I have finally come down with something. So alas I may have to post some date night outfits after Valentines.

So this coat I ummed and could not decide whether to keep it or not just because of how bright it was and it is a tiny bit big. However the sass literally oozes out of me when I am wearing it, I love that it's a true red colour and I may have had a slight obsession with PVC... like we all did right. I waited months for this coat to come down in price and when it finally was in the ASOS sale I went to buy it but they had no size eights so I took a gamble after wanting it for so long and went for the size ten. I don't regret ordering the size ten as I LOVE this coat more than life. However, it is a tad big around the waist and I have to fully pull the belt into an inch of my life to cinch my waist in.

Who would have thought that I could turn a sassy coat into an extravagantly saucy outfit by pairing it with an equally as overbold flared trousers and matching bell sleeved jumper?  The trousers were a Christmas present as was the jumper, The jumper is cropped but it's perfect for wearing with anything high waisted. The trousers were definitely a bit out there for me, but I thought if you can't blog an outfit that can be seen from out of space then when can you? I will try to find all the links for the items but I know the t-shirt I wore was a Missguided sale purchase.  

Here is some 70's inspiration which is where I got inspiration for this outfit, bell sleeves, flared trousers and leather coats.






Anyway on to the outfit deets! 

Trousers - https://www.prettylittlething.com/khaki-jersey-vertical-stripe-trousers.html

Jumper - https://www.prettylittlething.com/cobalt-flared-sleeve-crop-knitted-jumper.html

PVC Coat - http://www.asos.com/miss-selfridge/miss-selfridge-vinyl-trench-coat/prd/8429567?clr=red&SearchQuery=miss%20selfridge%20coat&gridcolumn=2&gridrow=4&gridsize=4&pge=1&pgesize=72&totalstyles=23

So being a string bean, a tall lanky thing I find it so hard to find trousers that don't look like ankle swingers! HOWEVER alas I have found that these trousers and pretty little thing have flared trousers that always fit me perfectly in the length. I am 5 ft 10 and a half and most my length is my long legs so you can see the problem I have.











 











Anything else getting Britney Spears born to make you happy vibes from this ? 





Happy Blogging! 

x Coral x 



No comments:

Post a Comment