BlogLovin

Follow

Thursday 22 February 2018

Bringing Out The Pink Lady In Me

Hello and welcome back to my blog! just to clear up that I have had to change the URL to my blog because of an error on my account. The blog link is now www.thecoralfrancisdiaries.blogspot, I'm not sure If I am going to rebrand my Instagram, Facebook and header to include Francis In the wording so It's all cohesive and flows well.


Outfit Details;
Silk Blouse - http://www.shein.co.uk/Satin-Knotted-Hem-Surplice-Blouse-p-372634-cat-1733.html
Bra - Honey Birdette Sale 
Jeans - http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/tall-black-joni-jeans-7080965?bi=20&ps=20
Bag - http://www.shein.co.uk/Cat-Print-PU-Shoulder-bag--p-415144-cat-1764.html

Anyway on to the outfit! So being a pink lady from grease Is probably every girl's dream when they were younger and had watched grease for the first time. My favourite character is definitely Frenchy because of how I died my hair all bright pink in middle school when experimenting with colours. The outfit is completely inspired by two trends of pink and silk. The blouse is from Shein which is an amazing website for low priced key fashion pieces for any wardrobe. I sized up for a small to a medium because I wanted the blouse to be baggy enough to fall off the shoulders, however, you can just go for your actual size. The blouse was just over £11.00 and for the price, it is quite good quality.




So...HOW CUTE IS THIS BAG THOUGH! You know I am a crazy cat lady and this bag is just one of the cat-themed bags I bought off of Shein. It's exactly how it look's online and the quality of the bag is amazing for the fact it cost me £5.85! Unfortunately, it's gone up to £8.75 so I think I got mine on offer. Inside the bag is a leopard print and a tiny mirror, the bag itself is really spacious for how small it actually looks you could definitely fit a lot in it. The jeans are my go-to jeans from Topshop high waisted Joni jeans, I love Topshop jeans because they have them in length size as well as the waist. Perfect for you tall girls out there.






The shoes were a bargain I found at Primark when I was last in Birmingham, I have an obsession with kitten-heeled sock boots and found that they had some in loads of different colour at Topshop. So whenever I am in Birmingham I always go to Primark because of the lack of one on the island and oh my am I glad I went in because I didn't just come away with these beautiful pink boots but also two more pairs of sock boots and for the amazing sale price of £6 EACH! So I wanted to show off how beautiful the bra was and my gosh the pictures do not do it justice, the bra is from Honey Birdette. HB is an Australian lingerie brand that has been in the UK for the last few years, It's very pricey but the quality is amazing, their style is so me and different and I just couldn't say no to this bra when they had a sale over the weekend with 80% off.








Hope you enjoyed this outfit! If you want to see what else I wear follow me on: 
Instagram: thecoraldiaries
21 Buttons: thecoraldiaries 
Facebook Page: thecoraldiaries

See you next week! 

x C x












1 comment:

  1. Hi dear thecoralfrancisdiaries,

    Glad to contact with you!

    We do wholesale business.
    Wholesale Apparel/ Fashion jewelry/ Gifts/ Accessories are in $0.5-$1.5-$3.59-$5.99.

    All items are in a nice price and good quality.

    Kindly invite you to visit our Web or App : https://www.fashiontiy.com

    You'll enjoy a 5% cash rebate after the order delivery+ free samples.
    (Your invitation code is : Jenny)

    FashionTIY: A super wholesale platform, from which over 100,000+ online and offline wholesalers and retailers are buying.

    Jenny@fashiontiy.com
    FashionTIY Customers Team

    ReplyDelete