BlogLovin

Follow

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Floral Kimono Klashing


Outfit Details

Matching Top and Skirt - Newlook
Floral Lace Kimono - Newlook
Shoes - Stolen of my mum





Hey lovely people, todays blog post is late so don't kill me! I have gone through so much this week first I changed my uni course from fashion design to fashion business and promotion. Next I broke up with my four year boyfriend which is now a complete mess as we both don't know what we want. But don't you worry after this weekend there will be more blogposts as I'm going home to see my parents before the run away to ST KITS yes I am beyond jealous! So as you all know or should know I am addicted to the matching co-ord trend we have had this year so why not bring it into autumn ? I decided instead of putting a plain black kimono with this outfit to put a floral lace kimono as the whole ensemble feels more autumnal to me I also love how the miss matched florals work perfectly together. 









To change the way I wore it I decided to only do the top button up on the back to leave some skin showing, just enough to keep this look elegant and sophisticated. 






I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Don't forget to comment what you think and if there are any blog 
posts you would like me to do ? 
Much love 
x C x

1 comment:

  1. I would never have thought of clashing both colours and different florals yet you make it look effortless! Love it! X

    eunoiapassion@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete