BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday 4 October 2014

Wearing // MISS PAP outfit 1


So today's blog post is a little over due! so I am very sorry for that. I was contacted by the lovely people at Miss Pap to blog an item of my choice for them.. so how could I possibly say no. The item I chose was a cropped lace white long sleeved shirt, the quality is amazing as I have found it hasn't frayed or caught on anything unlike other lace items of mine. This item can be for all year as a cardigan in the summer to a pretty detail under a jumper for the winter.





So this is the first way I thought to style this beautiful item I received. I chose a pastel pink and white colour scheme as I wanted to show off how delicate and girly the top is. I did some miss matching with the spotty print of the bandeau and the gingham print of the skirt, however because they are both the same pastel pink I feel it worked really well together. To keep the detailing of the lace and the bandeau in the centre front of my outfit I only had one button done up as I have been seeing this quite alot with other fashion bloggers and wanted to see what the hype was about. I just have to say I love how one button done up looks as it changes a garment completely. 



Outfit Details

Top - Miss Pap
Bandeau - Republic
Skirt - Matalan
Bag - Accessorize
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Gifted 

















I hope you guys like this blog post! one of the three way to style my miss pap top so keep your eyes open.

Thanks for reading! Happy Blogging 








1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is so cute and I'm loving your new hair colour!
    http://beckieione.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete