BlogLovin

Follow

Tuesday 7 October 2014

wearing // MISS PAP outfit 2


For the second way to style my beautiful Miss Pap white lace cropped shirt I decided to layer it with a black bralet and my pretty daisy shorts. I like the layering off this outfit however would choose a different black bralet if I was to wear this out as I felt it looked a bit out of place compared to maybe just a plain black bralet with no diamonds and that isn't lace. 











Outfit Details

Black Bralet - Forever 21
Shorts - Primark
Trench Coat - H&M
Shoes - Primark









I do prefer this look without the bralet however I do think it looks nice layered. Another way to style it differently is to wear a black lace bra underneath the white top so it shows through. 







I hope you guy liked this outfit post! don't forget to go check Miss Pap out they have lovely items for such a good price.

Happy Blogging Love Coral 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment