BlogLovin

Follow

Thursday 2 November 2017

Winter Wish List

My Winter Wishlist 


Today's post will be a wish list of winter warmers that I have grown to love over the past month. Side note... I am sorry for neglecting you guys I have just had a lot on with graduating from University and getting used to being in full time employment. I hope you like the items I have picked because if I had the money I would buy it all ! But unfortunately I haven't won the lottery.


1. So I am a little ( a lot ) obsessed with Vinyl and when I saw this Vinyl trench coat in Miss Selfridge I fell head over heels in LOVE with it! It's a tad pricey but I know today you can get 50% off the black Vinly coat which makes it an affordable £29.50! However if you LOVE the red like I do then you can only get 30% off which makes it £41.30 which is a bit of a saving but not as much as the black. However if I was to get one it would 100% be the red... My parents would say I had an expensive taste but I really just think the red is such a bold colour and as I have black/grey hair the black Vinyl might make me look even more pale.. if that's possible. 



2. I don't know about you guys but I am obsessed with the frilled hem ankle grazer trousers, I currently own a black pair and a yellow tartan pair but these blue tartan ones are perfect for anyone who doesn't want to brave the black and yellow ones. The dark green, red and blue tartan ones will be easier to style whether your looking for a casual outfit or a night out these are perfect for all occasions. 


3. SHOCK leather again... I think I am with everyone when I say leather is back with a kick and these leather look coated high waist jeans are the perfect way to transition from your normal black jeans. 


4. Last but not least these leather ( yep I told you I am obsessed ) over the knee flat boots from Missguided. These aren't on my wish list anymore as I actually purchased them and can vouch for them. I have thin thighs so even though I love the over the knee boots trend most the boots I have tried on are too big and look silly or two fall down. However because of the stiffness of these boots and the little tie at the back ALLAS I have found over the knee flat boots that flatter my legs. 


So that's my first winter wish list but don't worry this won't be a one post every couple of months thing. I will actually be creating new content every Thursday and Friday as I get those days off. 

Comment below any blog posts you would like to see .. I will be doing a makeup haul next as I have accumulated quite a few makeup products that are very seasonal and products I think you guys would love. 

x See You Soon Coral x  

No comments:

Post a Comment