BlogLovin

Follow

Friday 2 February 2018

Leopard Loving OOTD

So, first of all, I should re-introduce myself to you all, Many of you know me from Instagram as either Misscocochanel or from this blog The Coral Diaries. 

Well, today I'm just Coral, a girl who has always had a passion for blogging/styling and all things fashion. I have tried to come back to blogging for years and always failed miserably! But no, not this time, this time I am here to stay! It's always been in the back of my mind what would have happened if I had carried on blogging and never went to uni but that's in the past and I cant change that. The objective I have right now is to not fail again, I will be blogging once a week just to start with and posting most days on my Instagram @thecoraldiaries. 

So now that's out of the way let's get on with it, shall we! 

So today's outfit post is probably one of my favourite collections Missguided has collaborated with and that's the Barbie collection. It's not the usual barbie pink t-shirts that you would normally see but it has more of an edgy look to it. It ranges from skirts, dresses, two pieces, jeans, jackets, shirts, tops and much more, my personal favourite was this two pieced black long sleeve top with a leopard print dress over the top. The top is cropped just above the stomach and has a ribbed feel to it, in the corner in white

writing it has the words barbie. The dress is a brown leopard print and has a 90's styled square neck. The price was a quite reasonable thirty pounds and Missguided always has offers on so I was able to get 20% off. 

Black and White Version - https://www.missguided.co.uk/barbie-missguided-black-two-piece-mini-dress-10091425

Leopard Print Version  - https://www.missguided.co.uk/barbie-missguided-black-leopard-print-two-piece-mini-dress-10091436




So to start my first day back blogging I couldn't find my charger for my DSLR camera so had to use my iPhone so that's why the picture quality isn't amazing. Turns out that I had to order a new one so just waiting for that one to come from Amazon then I can get back to the high-quality photos that I used to post. Props to my mum for being my photographer when she's dealing with a viral infection! 

The outfit itself can be worn for either going on a night out or casual drinks just change the footwear from over the knee boots to some flat boots or shoes for a less dramatic look. This is probably the second time I have ever worn these chunky heeled knee boots just because of the fact I am ridiculously tall. Also, me, in heels is like Bambi on ice. Not a great look, but for pictures and the aesthetics I braved them for you. To finish the look off I am wearing my Minnie Mouse shaped bag that I adore from Primark, however, didn't realise it was upside down in half the photos so apologies for that. 












Luna wanted to take the spotlight as the sun was making her all warm I decided to try and cuddle her... she lasted for one photo. 


As you can see I have changed from a casual day look to a classic evening look by adding my flare sleeved formal black jacket from H&M and taking off the undershirt from the dress. These boots are my babies they are my favourite kinky boots, thank you Zara sale you did me proud. 





I Hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to spending more time creating more content for you! comment below any type of blog posts you would like me to cover and what you thought of this blog post. 

Much Love Coral 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment