BlogLovin

Follow

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Barbie is the new pink

So this is one of my favourite collections of all time! Not only was it focused around my favourite colour pink but also my childhood guilty pleasure... BARBIE! They way he portrayed barbie was beyond perfection, he managed to add elements of my favourite trends aswell! First he carried on the Co-ord trend through to next spring/summer and also ice cream pastels colour blocked. The prints of some of the garments was just so Barbie he pulled it all together so well! Every aspect of the image was perfect from the perfect pink clutch that was a typical barbie heel to how every model was wearing luscious locks of blonde hair. ITS JUST SO PERFECT! 

Here are just a few of my favourite from the collection!






If only I had a few thousand pounds lying around ... 

Thanks for reading! 
x C x


1 comment:

  1. This is literally my favourite collection ever!
    http://beckieione.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete