BlogLovin

Follow

Friday 26 September 2014

Pink Pastel Princess





Hey guys! so today's blog post is very pink and very girly, you have now been warned. Every winter I search for the perfect pink coat and never find one under £100 that isn't from Topshop. But alas this winter everything changed! I walked into Newlook looking for a maxi long kimono and walked out with this PERFECT pastel pink princess coat! I would say if your tall like me and have long arms go for a size 10 as the arms are a bit longer than the 8 it also has such a lovely fitted shape that the size 10 doesn't drown me. 


I generally would wear this outfit out everyday but I know for some people the knee socks might be too much so if that's you then just switch it up for some cream cable knit tights to keep your legs warm. The co-ord has been one of my all time favourite trends this year, especially this floral pink and navy one I purchased from H&M for under £15.00 for both the skirt and long sleeve cropped top. I'm such a Barbie and love wearing pink and floral's together its just the perfect combination with the pastels. 


Outfit Details

Coat - Newlook 
Cropped Long Sleeve Floral Top - H&M 
Floral Skirt - H&M
Collar - Miss Selfridge
Knee Socks - Primark
Shoes - Newlook








I went with the heels to keep the outfit to like sophisticated but you could easily switch it up for some casual converse or winter boots. 










I hope you guys enjoyed this outfit! Cant wait to do some more blog photos this weekend! I also start my new course Monday so I'm DEAD EXCITED! 
 x C x



1 comment:

  1. You look stunning in these photos, I love the coat, it looks so expensive!
    Lovely outfit!

    Amy X
    www.atouchofpastels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete