BlogLovin

Follow

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Tropical Frills - Part 1


Look at that! its sunny in September who would have thought that anyway I have FINALLY got around to blogging this beautiful dress I received from the lovely people at Desire Clothing. The moment this dress arrived through my door I immediately ran into my room to try it on! The fit is perfect not too tight and not too loose, the colours are so vibrant so are more of a spring/summer look then autumn/winter. To keep to the vibrant look and the shape of this dress I paired my neon coral coloured obi belt with this dress as I feel it adds to the silhouette of the dress.

https://www.desireclothing.co.uk/blue-floral-print-frill-dress.html


Outfit Details

Dress - Desire Clothing 
Obi Belt - France 
Clutch - Primark
Shoes - Shoe Zone













Thanks for reading! 
x C x



No comments:

Post a Comment