BlogLovin

Follow

Sunday 14 September 2014

Tropical Pink Flamingo


Hey guys so for today's blog post I feel a bit like Linda Carter from east-enders .. A pink flamingo without the fluff. Well I guess the earrings count as fluff.. right ?


I really loved how vibrant this outfit was, yeah yeah I know I should be going darker and more autumnal. How can I though when the sun is shining and the days are hot just like summer, I will eventually start transitioning but for now I am liking all these bright neon colours. So for this outfit I paired my beautiful French tropical printed shorts with a plain green cami from Topshop but felt this wasn't enough so looked at the colour that stood out most in the shorts and decided it was pink. Yes before you all think it I have worn A LOT of pink lately but hey what girl hasn't. This jacket is perfect as its cropped so doesn't drown the outfit, it also looks good from the front and back because of the way its fitted. I love this look and would wear it for FRESHERS! obviously without the jacket as I would just die of heat overload.



Outfit Details

Top - Topshop 
Shorts - Pimpki (French)
Sandals - Newlook
Jacket - H&M








Thanks for reading! 
x C x


No comments:

Post a Comment