BlogLovin

Follow

Thursday 23 October 2014

An Autumn Blush

 
As we all know the inevitable colder weather is emerging with the skies turning grey to the wind giving us girls a new hairdo. We all love the cigarette trousers with the flared bottoms which are called the Palazzo Pant, so why not bring them with me into the autumn weather. The colour I chose are very autumnal with its peaches, burgundy reds and blacks. The floral lace kimono is a favourite of mine however its a bit too nippy out to just wear a lace kimono so layered it up with my black duster jacket. I actually love how the kimono looks like a scarf as it has now given me an obsession to find the perfect autumn/winter floral scarf. I kept this outfit quite minimalist as I really wanted to accentuate the trousers as they are my key garment I wanted to showcase in this ensemble.  




Outfit Details

Top - Topshop
Kimono - Newlook
Trousers - Missguided
Duster Jacket - TKMAX
 






 
Thanks for reading! Happy Blogging
 
x C x

No comments:

Post a Comment