BlogLovin

Follow

Sunday 19 October 2014

Guest post - Aspire Desire


Hey! I'm Lauren Rebecca and i'm a new fashion/ style blogger. I'm currently an A level student and work in fashion retail as a sale assistant at Jane Norman; my main style influences are Chanel and Dolce & Gabbana. Favourite staple: monochrome.


For this look I wanted to layer my new Topshop bralet for work; to do this I went for a velvet crop from H&M which is super cosy and matches perfectly with the textures of the bralet. I wanted the main focus to be the small splashes of white which are in the pleats of the top, outline the pattern in the bottoms and then the shoes. 



I think the pleats look super cute and girly against all the black of the outfit, plus the velvet top stood out against the bralet giving the look some diversity. The bottoms are actually the bottom half of a jumpsuit, I tucked the top in to create a loose trouser look which matches the tops.


Anyone that knows me will notice I ALWAYS wear my cut out boots; they're my absolute fave and match with basically anything! They're also currently in the Topshop sale for £25! They add length to your legs but are really comfy, unlike other heels. The chunky platform and block heel makes them easy to walk in and don't hurt your feet. 




Thanks for reading my guest post! <3 

aspiredesire.blogspot.co.uk






1 comment: