BlogLovin

Follow

Sunday 19 October 2014

Autumn Missguided Wishlist

So all I can say is Miss-guided is so on point with all their new autumn/winter stock, here are just a few bits that I am currently lusting after!  

Antonina Knitted Funnel Neck Crop Jumper Dark Grey


I love the grey knitted pattern of this jumper, I also love the crop as they look perfect paired with high waisted trousers/skirts and we all know how I love my garments to be highwaisted. A perfect item to help me go from my bright summer clothes to the darker fall wardrobe I so desperately desire.

Miliana Black Rib Knit Crop Top


A key piece for autumn/winter a plain black cropped knitted long sleeved jumper. 

Catriona Loop Knit Shrug Cardigan Burgundy


Not only do I love the crimson blood red colour of this shaggy knitted jacket but I also love the texture of the jacket, it would look perfect paired with all black or even my new favourite colour for autumn khaki. 

Alanis Faux Leather Asymmetric Zip Skirt Khaki


Everyone loves leather for winter so why not combine three amazing things; the asymmetric hem, leather and khaki to create this beautiful key fall piece. This can be easily dressed up with a sheer crop top or dressed down with knee boots and a chunky knit.


Elania Long Sleeve Ribbed Jersey Crop Top Khaki + matching skirt



Beautiful knitted coordinate.



What was your favourite item from my wishlist? 

Thanks for reading! Happy Blogging 
x C x






1 comment:

  1. Where can I get these gorgeous shoes?

    ReplyDelete